Plumbing Question

Just purchase a flat, newly converted victorian house first floor. can't find the water stopcock and need to check it is on fully as my water pressure is very low. can you help!

2 Answers

Best Answer

Sometimes the million pound question!

Look for any boxing in especially with, hopefully access panels.
By the external door under the floor boards?
Under your neighbours stairs or sometimes in the kitchen.
If your neighbour below knows where their stop cock is sometimes yours will be on an a tee just before that. Happy hunting


Answered 12th Oct 2011

Lambert Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Member since 11 Oct 2011

it could still be down stairs ask if they know

Answered 11th Oct 2011

Essex Plumbing Division

Member since 28 Mar 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plumbers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions