Ask a tradesman

Bathroom Fitting

Looking for info on who would be best to contact with regards to bathroom ceiling damage from a flood above and quote on repair, replace etc of roof, tiles etc and treatment & prevention of mold.

currently bathroom has mold on ceiling which i believe will need to be taken down and replaced and may also need the tiles on walls and floor removed/replaced due to flood from above. looking to see which type of tradesman would be best and if this would be something that a fitter would be able to deal with?

2 Answers from MyBuilder Bathroom Fitters

I would be able to sort all your problems depending where you are


Answered 14th Sep 2011

Hi laney1903
Contact your insurance provider first they may have there own builder. if not use my builder.
Mike Cleverley


Answered 14th Sep 2011

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories