Ask a tradesman
Cost of building garden work office & conservatory
I have a small garden which is roughly 8*4 metres and considering to build a home office extension and a Conservatory. I have few questions please :
- Do I need a planning permission for conservatory and home office extension in garden?
- I understand the cost depends on the size of the extension but on an average what would be the cost involved to build a home office extension in the garden including buying of the material?
- What would be the average cost involved to build a conservatory including buying of the material?
- Also with this space I have in the garden(8*4 metres) can building both conservatory and home office extension in garden possible?
1 Answer from a MyBuilder Extension Builder
Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes
- All Questions
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet & Lino
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Waste Clearance
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery
- Our conservatory was built in 1999. The brick work either side of the double doors is showing signs of subsidence. What can be done to rectify this?
- What is the rough cost of a DPC for 23m of wall? The house is a Victorian end of terrace. Please include the cost of replastering internal walls.
- We have our double garage converted to have an office and an utility room (two seperate rooms). We did not get the electric certificate and the building certificate for the work done already.
- new conservatory law - building 3m conservatory on rear of house which has existing extension of 3m