Ask a tradesman

Central Heating

Who fits a radiator?

Hi, who would I need to contact regarding installing a radiator in a room that has never had a radiator in it before, a plumber or gas fitter?

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Heating Engineer

Best Answer

Choose a Heating Engineer, there knowledge should be far greater than that of a plumber when with respect it comes to heating system alterations/additions


Answered 2nd Jul 2015

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories