Ask a tradesman


I am finding it impossible to get anyone to repair the leaks in my conservatory. 2 builders came out , but that was the last i ever heard. any ideas anyone?

I live in Farnham Surrey.

4 Answers from MyBuilder Conservatory Installers

Best Answer

hi chris
look for a Builder on here (MyBuilder) and hopefully you will get it sorted or get some free advice....
i would do it for you but your down south and im up here in Manchester.. bit to far.. LOL
good look though


Answered 2nd Mar 2011

As Jamie said, Post your job on My Builder, you will get loads of interest.
They will do a good job, as you leave feedback on the works carried out.


Answered 2nd Mar 2011

phone up some local handyman companies in the area ,they might help more not really a job a building contractor will take on


Answered 2nd Mar 2011

Hi Chris
As jamie said have you posted it at my builder, i operate in a radius that covers your area and would be pleased to quote you on the mentioned works.


Answered 2nd Mar 2011

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories