Gas Work Question

Want new gas hobs,but no gas supply in kitchen,who do i need to call?

3 Answers

Hi, you need to contact a gas safe registered engineer either look on the gas safe website or post your job on this site

Answered 26th Aug 2011

A Touch of Gas

Member since 10 Aug 2011

do you have any gas in your property ie fires boiler if you have call a local gas safe reg engineer to quote you (if you live near south yorkshire call me).If you have no gas you need to get in touch with national grid.

Answered 26th Aug 2011


Member since 1 Jun 2008

118........? ;)

Seriously though,you need a Gas Safe registered engineer for any gas work to be carried out.

Answered 26th Aug 2011

carl melady

Member since 1 Jun 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Gas Engineers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions