Ask a tradesman

Central Heating

Gas cooker connection

We want a gas cooker but don't appear to have a gas connection. Can a feed be taken from the gas central heating system for the cooker

2 Answers from MyBuilder Heating Engineers

A gas supply can be extended to the cooker but only a gas registered fitter can do such work.


Answered 9th Feb 2015

Get a gas engineer to check it, they will inform you. and put in your postcode always remember this


Answered 23rd Feb 2015

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories