Ask a tradesman

Architectural Services

Svbfasbaf sgwrggwgwr

wr rgwwgr rwgwgr rwg grw wr hrhw rhw hrw hwr

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Architectural Designer

Best Answer

Thanks for your question...the best way to deal with this problem is to buy a new keyboard. I'd recommend you try CCL computers or pcworld....


Answered 14th Mar 2015

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories