Ask a tradesman


Water in window

Have got water inside bathroom window between the panes windows pvc. 12 years old. Only one window affected. What would be the best way to go on this.

2 Answers from MyBuilder Window & Door Fitters

The double glazed unit has failed and needs to be replaced.This is quite common in units that are over 10 years old however is quite easily fixed


Answered 2nd Jan 2015

Your sealed unit is blown and needs replacing, either call a fitter or go down your local glass cutters and get a sealed unit made up, to remove the glass you pop off the beading on the inside.


Answered 2nd Jan 2015

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories