Ask a tradesman
I have a pantry at the side of my house,
and would like to build a little bathroom there.
The entrance would be through the hallway near the front door.
Shower, toilet and wash basin
The pantry is very narrow so I'm not sure it's possible, or roughly how much I need in regards to budget
3 Answers from MyBuilder Bathroom Fitters
Epsom • Member since 6 Jun 2011 • 113 jobs, 99% positive feedback
Everything is possible but cannot advise without the floor area, i would need to know the length and width of the room
Jerry Felix (surveyor)
RT Plumbing & heating
Answered 6th Aug 2011
It is possible if you like to send me measurements of the area and any other details of were your drainage is I will be able to give you some idea of cost.
Otherwise best to get builders from your area registered with My Builder to come and have a look and get 3 quotes, dont forget to ask for 2 or 3 recommendation/testimonials off them too.
need any more help just give me a call or email.
Builders of Hessle Ltd
Answered 12th Aug 2011
Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes
- All Questions
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet & Lino
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Waste Clearance
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery
- I have a solid wall around the boiler drum in my first floor, which runs into my bathroom making bathroom small. Changing to combi boiler. Can i demolish this c shaped wall to make my bathroom big?
- Bathroom extraction fan in internal bathroom of flat
- Best electric shower for 2nd floor bathroom
- Hot water running in all but the one bathroom shower in a 2 bed/2 bathroom flat.