Architectural Services Question

Structural engineer required urgently

I need the advice of a structural engineer regarding a suspected shifting of an external wall. This matter is considered urgent. If you are one and can help, or know of any one in the Milton Keynes area, please get in touch. I've also posted a job on this site.

Thank you.

2 Answers

Best Answer

Im a Chartered Surveyor and based in Nottingham, but I used to live in Leighton Buzzard so Im familiar with the area and can help if you like by phone or email, maybe a site visit if its necessary. Give me a call and we can take it from there


Answered 19th Sep 2011

Right Surveyors North Midlands Limited

Member since 19 Sep 2011

The problems are usually caused due to a defect in the foundations e.g. inappropriate system or depth used. If you can provide some good photos it may give more understanding, from your brief description it is difficult to appreciate I am afraid.


Answered 28th Feb 2012

AVZ GeoEng

Member since 24 Feb 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Architectural Designers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions