Ask a tradesman


Blocking out a window for privacy

Hi, when I see a place being renovated, I see the windows have this frosting that looks like it's been sponged onto the window and it drys white and stops people from looking through.

How is this solution made and what is it called?


1 Answer from a MyBuilder Window & Door Fitter

Best Answer

WINDOLENE original apply generously with cloth wipes off easily when required.


Answered 26th Jun 2014

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories