Carpentry & Joinery Question

I am trying to buy some strike plates for internal door jambs but cant find them sold seperate from the latches, where may i find them? internet preferable

4 Answers

Best Answer

jwl ironmongery would be a good bet

Answered 16th Jul 2011

Bonsers Property Developments

Member since 24 Feb 2011

marchies ironmongery .co

Answered 16th Jul 2011

Gerald Francis Carpenter and joiner

Member since 8 Jan 2009

try ironmongary or a good a place as any

Answered 15th Jul 2011

galaxy building services

Member since 6 Jul 2010

Try Hafele but I'm not sure they are still trading -big outfit though
If you live in Bristol try Bishopston hardware on Gloucester Rd. If it is just a tubular latch, you may as well buy the whole thing they are only 2-4 quid each and very easy to change.
Charlie Bates
Bates Carpentry

Answered 16th Jul 2011

Bates Carpentry and Building

Member since 23 Jun 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Carpenters & Joiners who can help you with your project.

Search all questions