Restoration & Refurbishment Question

Sandblasting for end terrace

Sand blasting. As the question suggests. What trade does it come under? I posted a job in renovations and had no response.


2 Answers

Best Answer

Sand blasting is the right trade your looking for, it could be that no sand blasting specialist are on this site.
You could try again, and state what you need doing, if no response its either yellow pages or google.
I know there are not many sand blasting companys in my area.
If it was stone work you needed sand blasting you could place the ad under masonry, as there are other methods of cleaning stone.

Answered 1st Jul 2011


Member since 29 Oct 2008

I suggest you enter sandblasting into google and do it from there

Answered 1st Jul 2011

Rolla&son General Builders

Member since 17 Jul 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Restoration & Refurb Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions