Electrical Question

I need the main tv ariel in the front room, to be wired into 2 bedrooms, in my second floor flat. as i can't pick up freeview, in any of the bedrooms. what type of person do i need for this job?

Thanks for any replies given.


3 Answers

Best Answer

Any handyman can do it, it just means running extra coax from a splitter to the rooms so you will have cable across the skirting board or trunking.

Answered 9th Jun 2011

Chamberlain Maintenance

Member since 3 Oct 2008

tv or satalite installer but most electricians should be fit to do it

Answered 9th Jun 2011

PJM Contracts

Member since 3 Mar 2009

Any electrician can do this job. You may want to run CT100 or simialr digital cable to get the best signal possible and maybe consider a booster/splitter so as to amplify the signal to all TV's.

Answered 9th Jun 2011

JS Electrical

Member since 19 Feb 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Electricians who can help you with your project.

Search all questions