Stonemasonry Question

I need some breeze blocks fitting in my cellar, but i'm not sure if this is a job for a stonemason or a general handyman. can anyone advise?

thanks for the replies guys - shame you're not more local or I would have put the work your way!

5 Answers

get yourself a good bricklayer from this site

Answered 29th May 2011

jp kernick

Member since 6 Jan 2010

i think you want a bricklayer, depending on how big the wall if someone with basic bricklaying skills could do it

Answered 29th May 2011

D.N.A Building Services Ltd

Member since 21 May 2011

You wont need a stonemason to erect a block wall! Just a good bricklayer or compitant handyman with bricklaying knowledge.

Answered 29th May 2011

Cannon Preservation Ltd

Member since 21 May 2011

Yes ,i am a stonemason ,but building ,i am presuming , a relatively straitforward job ,consisting of breezblock seems ,as uv stated ,not the most tasking of projects . Although its not the usual job i would consider , i dont see any reason as to why i wouldnt take on this project ,if you want the job done , just let me know ,an i will certainly take a look at it for you ,and i,m sure we can come to some kind of arrangement ,just let me know at ur convenience .

Answered 2nd Nov 2011

robert w watt

Member since 19 Oct 2011

Wow your keen R.W.! Sounds like a job I'd get the apprentice at, or an Improver at best, put an ad on here or Gumtree!

Answered 6th Nov 2011


Member since 19 Jul 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Stonemasons who can help you with your project.

Search all questions