Plumbing Question

Bathroom extractor fan ducting

I have a shower light above my bath and we have discovered that it is just a hole in the ceiling with the steam going out into the loft. The electrics have been done as far as the light go, I just need ducting to lead to the outside through our tiled roof (the bathroom is central in a terraced house). I am unsure of whether this is a plumber or electricians job, or neither?

2 Answers

cost will have to be decided at the site (no idea from this end) a decent bathroom fitter can do this job no problem.

Answered 14th May 2013

Titanium Trades

Member since 21 Jan 2013

Both plumber or electrician's job although most general builders tend to do it - it's a straight forward job.

Answered 11th Jul 2013

diamond home improvements

Member since 5 Jul 2013

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plumbers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions