Carpentry & Joinery Question

Any carpentry firms willing to take on a trainee

I was wondering if there are any companies that specialise in carpentry in the West Midlands (Wolverhampton), who would be willing to take on a trainee carpenter, I already have my NVQ level 2 in carpentry and CSCS card, but I'm looking to gain more experience in the industry, if anyone can offer such a position please contact me by:

1 Answer

Your best bet is to try a big building firm,There are also firms like housing associations which offer paid work place placements, some even give you PPE and a basic hand tools kit for free.
I did mine in London with Notting hill housing association (For more information on our Construction Training Initiative, please contact us on 020 8357 4678.)This is the number for the London scheme but they might give you information for another association where you live,Good luck.

Answered 4th Dec 2015

Sas Carpentry Handyman Services

Member since 4 Dec 2015

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Carpenters & Joiners who can help you with your project.

Search all questions