Gas Work Question

Gas supply for in built hob

I have a gas supply in my kitchen where a freestanding cooker was previously. Ive now installed inbuilt electric oven and gas hob. I was going to connect the gas hob using the flexible pipe that was used for the cooker. However the amnual said the supply pipe is to be rigid or semi rigid, shall i call a corgi engineer to plum with copper directly to hob?


1 Answer

Best Answer

Yes Please do. There are good reasons why you need to be qualified to work on gas so you need a registered gas safe installer to fit a rigid feed to your hob and not the flexi hose.

Answered 3rd Apr 2013

CW Domestic Plumbing

Member since 21 Jan 2010

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Gas Engineers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions