Damp Proofing Question

Have i been conned?

I have had a passyfier fitted in my room to help combat condensation. When I took the vent off all that is in the tube is a handful of what looks like insulation wool. Nothing else whatsoever - I thought it was meant to have some special thing in it to take out the moisture in the air. Can someone help? Thanks

2 Answers

no sounds like you got what you paid for,

Answered 31st Mar 2013

ADR Property Maintenance

Member since 1 Mar 2009

Passivised vents are basically an air brick/sleeve with insulating material in them to resist "wind" blowing back in.

Answered 1st Apr 2013

JW Surveys

Member since 11 Jan 2013

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Damp Proofing Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions