Damp Proofing Question

Below the dpc


just buying a house in Winsford, and it has no DPC. I think the floor is solid concrete, and solid wall. How do i go about putting a dpc in? the walls will be injected i assume, but what about the floor, does it need to come up?

Thanks for your time! Adam

2 Answers

Hi Adam
You would need to seek the advice of a damp company as there are materials that can go over the floor to help stop rising damp ,but depends on the condition of the floor

Answered 26th Mar 2013

Trident Damp

Member since 26 May 2011

Lots of properties were built without a dpc and have no problems whatsoever. If you haven't got a problem there is no need to "fix it"

What symptoms do you have that makes you feel there is a problem?

Answered 28th Mar 2013

JW Surveys

Member since 11 Jan 2013

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Damp Proofing Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions