Handyman Question

White paint/fluid to cover window glass so that nobody can see what's going on inside the property

I want to buy the kind of a fluid that you can paint window glass in white so that no one can see what;s going on inside my house during renovation. what is it called?

2 Answers

Best Answer

windolene the original cream one not spray. Rub on with a cloth and let it dry.

Answered 4th Mar 2013

Sandown Services

Member since 17 Jan 2013


Answered 4th Mar 2013

wood enterprises

Member since 29 Mar 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Handymen who can help you with your project.

Search all questions