Your Choice Locks & Glazing
- Member since Feb 2016
- 151 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite Your Choice Locks & Glazing to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Welcome to Your Choice Locks & Glazing. We are a professional locksmith & glazing repair company based in Southern England. Certified and fully insured we have many years of experience and it shows in our service and skill. All jobs are carried out to our professional standards to make sure our customers are happy to call us back and recommend us time and time again. If you have any enquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.
- 1.Window Fitter
About Your Choice Locks & Glazing
* Any work on Wooden/Timber doors & windows
* Any work on Plastic/UPVC door & windows
* Any work on Metal/Aluminium/Steel doors & windows
* Any work on Composite or Double glazed doors & windows
* Any work on Glass doors & windows
* Any work on Steel doors & gates
* Any work on Sheds & Garages
* Opening, repairing, fixing, adjusting, replacing & upgrading locks.
* Door & window locks, handles, mechanisms & hinges
* Installations, upgrades, repairs, adjustments & replacements
* Window restrictors & friction stay replacements
BURGLARY REPAIR & PREVENTION -
* Boarding up - for doors, windows & glass
* Door installation, repairs & planing
* Frame installation, repairs & reinforcement bars
* Door furniture installations - letterboxes, eye-viewers & door chains
* Security window meshes, collapsible grilles & fixed bar grilles
GLAZIER GLASS SERVICES:
* All types of glass supplied, fitted & replaced.
* Single glazed, double glazed, triple glazed, toughened safety glass, laminated safety glass, obscured glass, frosted glass, patterned glass
DOUBLE GLAZING SERVICES:
* Double glazed door & window repairs/adjustments
* Double glazed door & window locks, hinges & handle replacements
* Double glazed glass & plastic door panel replacements
* Cat flap / pet door installations
* Multipoint mechanism repairs, replacements, adjustments & security upgrades
NCFE Certificate in Locksmithing Level 3
Fitting of a nightlatch
Fitting of a mortice lock
Upgrading nightlatches & mortice locks
Fitting of additional security items
Mortice lock opening techniques
Cylinder opening techniques
Non destructive bypass methods
UPVC door/window systems and additional security
Basic car opening
Date Awarded: 23/09/2014
Centre number: 8463173
Award number: C2079
Certificate number: 3163199
Candidate number: 102472596
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 10th Jan 2019
Public liability Insurance
This covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by works. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
The policy may contain conditions that could restrict the cover.
We have not verified this policy and recommend you verify it covers everything you need before agreeing to any work.
Professional indemnity insurance
This provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of their service. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.