- Member since Jul 2011
- 2 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite WTCBUILDERS to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
As a fully insured small business we focus on our clients and their needs so that every job is finished to the highest standard at a budget suited to them. We are very proud of our workmanship and that all of our clients are happy with the end result.
- 2.Carpenter & Joiner
- 3.Kitchen Fitter
- 5.Conversion Specialist
I have over 20 years experience in the building industry. I worked for a small company of 3 employes covering all aspects of building, the company grew from 3 to 9 employes specializing in new build and refurbishments to an architects standard (NHBC equivalent).
I have been self employed now for 10 years, i have a vast portfolio of work available on request.
City & Guilds Qualified (NVQ level 1,2,3) in carpentry
GNVQ level 1,2,3 in bricklaying Carpentry first and second fix
Kitchen and bathroom Refurbishment
Restoration & Refurbishment
Ask a tradesman
WTCBUILDERS has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- skirting board nightmare! 10
- Scrim cracks in ceiling before skimming? 1
- We are considering putting a poured resin floor in our kitchen and would like to have an unbiased opinion on how durable they really are. Any insights? 1
- Lacquer underneath/ends of flooring?
- does the skirting need to be removed .