W Lee Carpentry Limited
- Member since Jul 2011
- 36 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite W Lee Carpentry Limited to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. At W Lee carpentry Ltd we offer a service to all our customers. All work is to a very high standard and comes with a minimum 12 month guarantee. Building work guarantees are a lot longer. Details provided in our quotes. We offer complete service from start to finish. If it is an extension or loft conversion we can do the drawings requiredand carry it through to the completion of the completion of the project.
- 1.Extension Builder
- 2.Loft Conversion Specialist
- 3.Carpenter & Joiner
- 4.Kitchen Fitter
- 5.Conversion Specialist
- 7.Architectural Designer
- 8.CAD Technician
- 9.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 10.Flooring Fitter
- 11.Bathroom Fitter
About W Lee Carpentry Limited
I am a time served carpenter (5 years) with 20 years experience. During which time I have worked on several projects from Heritage Listed Buildings to renovating houses for student accommodation to fitting kitchens and bathrooms. We take on large and small extensions and renovations to flat roofing and all come with guarantees.
I am a member of the Trading standards Buy with Confidence scheme which enables me to offer a 10 year guarantee on the works we carry out.
NVQ in carpentry and Joinery (Q1011095) at Moulton College. Completed June 96 My skills Include: carpentry, kitchen fitting, fitting skirting board, architrave. Stairs, doors, roofing, fibreglass flat roofing, flooring, plastering, tiling, plumbing, rendering, bathrooms, project management, customer care.
We are members of the Guild of Master craftsmen (A102147)
We are also members of the Trading standards Buy with confidence scheme.
Ask a tradesman
W Lee Carpentry Limited has answered 15 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How long should a job take? 5
- Should I lay the laminate effect tile flooring in the kitchen before fitting the units? 5
- do i need planning permission to put a kitchen upstairs 4
- I want to include a shower room into an outhouse built into side of house. Does it need building regs, if so what would need to be done to reach regs? 3
- We want to replace our ensuite shower, will we have to get new wall & floor tiles? or just replace any that are broken during the work? 3
Other great tradespeople in Northampton
- Extension Builders in Northampton
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Northampton
- Carpenters & Joiners in Northampton
- Kitchen Fitters in Northampton
- Conversion Specialists in Northampton
- Roofers in Northampton
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Northampton
- Flooring Fitters in Northampton
- Architectural Designers in Northampton
- Builders in Northampton