W Lee Carpentry Limited
- Member since Jul 2011
- 36 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite W Lee Carpentry Limited to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. At W Lee carpentry Ltd we offer a complete carpentry and building service to our customers. All work is to a very high standard and comes with a minimum 12 month guarantee. Building work guarantees are a lot longer. Details provided in our quotes.
- 1.Extension Builder
- 2.Loft Conversion Specialist
- 3.Carpenter & Joiner
- 4.Kitchen Fitter
- 5.Conversion Specialist
- 6.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 8.Flooring Fitter
- 9.Bathroom Fitter
- 10.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
About W Lee Carpentry Limited
I am a time served carpenter (5 years) with 20 years experience. During which time I have worked on several projects from Heritage Listed Buildings to renovating houses for student accommodation to fitting kitchens and bathrooms. We take on large and small extensions and renovations to flat roofing and all come with guarantees.
I am a member of the Guild of Master Craftsmen (membersip: A102147)
NVQ in carpentry and Joinery (Q1011095) at Moulton College. Completed June 96 My skills Include: carpentry, kitchen fitting, fitting skirting board, architrave. Stairs, doors, roofing, fibreglass flat roofing, flooring, plastering, tiling, plumbing, rendering, bathrooms, project management, customer care.
We are members of the Guild of Master craftsmen (A102147)
We are also members of the Trading standards Buy with confidence scheme.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Checked on 2nd Aug 17
W Lee Carpentry Ltd (trading as W Lee Carpentry Ltd)
Valid until: 2nd Jun 18
Ask a tradesman
W Lee Carpentry Limited has answered 15 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- do i need planning permission to put a kitchen upstairs 4
- How long should a job take? 3
- I want to include a shower room into an outhouse built into side of house. Does it need building regs, if so what would need to be done to reach regs? 3
- We want to replace our ensuite shower, will we have to get new wall & floor tiles? or just replace any that are broken during the work? 3
- Should I lay the laminate effect tile flooring in the kitchen before fitting the units? 3
Other great tradespeople in Northampton
- Extension Builders in Northampton
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Northampton
- Carpenters & Joiners in Northampton
- Kitchen Fitters in Northampton
- Conversion Specialists in Northampton
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Northampton
- Roofers in Northampton
- Flooring Fitters in Northampton
- Bathroom Fitters in Northampton
- Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialists in Northampton
- Builders in Northampton