Start your project
Invite Willis and Powe Architecture and Design to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Willis & Powe are an Architectural and Construction Consultation Company that can provide a range of Architectural Services to suit all sizes of projects and project types. We have experience both in the UK and Overseas in both small and large scale projects, but show no favour in only undertaking large projects. Thus our wealth of experience can be a fantastic asset to your project regardless of it's scope - each and every project holds the same value to us. We are P.I Insured.
- Architectural Designer
About Willis and Powe Architecture and Design
Planning Stage Services:
We can work with your current ideas and contribute our experience to give you further ideas and possibilities for your project to make it something really special.
We typically provide;
- an initial review meeting to meet you and discuss general terms and project desires, and give you a process guide
- review your project surroundings and local policies and built examples to give you realistic and proactive information
- undertake a measured survey or work with others who provide this where a specialised survey is required
- create design concepts built upon your ideas and contribute if we can help improve or provide you options for your project
- produce computer-drawn accurate drawings of your scheme based on accurate survey information, for both formal planning submission purposes and for your records
- submit formal drawings and any further information required pending the scope of your project to the local authority for processing
- provide you with further information on later stages of your project, or we can undertake these services with you.
Please note that we can provide any of these services separate from the whole package you see here!
Building Regulations Services:
We can provide services and information to you regarding the scope of your project for the building regulations stage that is required by your local authority by law.
This process consists of:
- Appointing a building control officer either through a certificated building control licensee or an officer through your local council
- Taking your existing project information, or creating new detailed information such as plans, sections, elevations and building specification information.
- Analysing and designing the components of your project and providing other design team input such as structural, mechanical & electrical, and other specialist consultant input so that your building design at the minimum meets current building regulations
- Submitting formal information for building control approval, and informing you of the inspection process for specific elements of your building in it's build stage
Please note we can contribute services at any of these points for your project should you require our assistance.
Range of Design Services:
We can provide a number of design and business-based services to you and your projects given the wealth of diverse experience shared by our team:
- Feasibility Services
- On-site and bespoke design detailing - and production links
- Project Marketing and Business-Case creation
- Meeting support with financial and all project-related consultants
- 3D, Animation and associated visualisation services from our highly-experienced associates
- Viable contact links to large-scale Architectural and Contractors if you have a major project in mind
- Graphic and company materials design services
- RIBA Honours Architecture Degree Qualified
- RIBA Architecture Post Graduated Diploma Qualified
- Project experience in all design stages
- Project experience in all industry sectors
- UK & Worldwide experience
- Charted Architect final qualifications in process
- Various RIBA Award winning project prior experience
- P.I Insurance Indemnified for up to £1m