Dampfix Damp Proofing & Building ltd

Hello and thanks for reading. When looking for a reputable company please check their feedback is consistent this will give you confidence for when they arrive to quote. Have been an electrician for 20 years. Very experienced in property installation and maintenance repairs. Covering all building works and damp-proofing specialists. Whatever you need doing we can do it with our experienced team.


  1. Damp Proofing
  2. Plastering
  3. Fireplaces & Flues
  4. Conversions - General
  5. Gas Work

About Dampfix Damp Proofing & Building ltd

Damp issues
rising damp
penetrating damp
and condensation control
Ventilation issues.


I’m fully qualified in electrics of 20 years and 18th edition!! Also includes part p etc
We fit wood burning stoves and work on chimney systems and we are oftec registered.
I’m qualified and registered in Gas too
DCGS (domestic core gas safety)
DCENWAT (domestic central heating and water heaters)
DFIRE (domestic fires)
DCKR (domestic cookers)
DCPA (flue Gas analyser)
G3 (vented and Unvented hot water cylinders)
Oftec registered with
Hetass qualifications
HOO3 (solid fuel)
HOO6 (twin wall chimneys)
Having a lot of knowledge and experience with heating and boilers, fires and cookers.

Latest reviews

  • Install of log burner

    Great guys did a great job installing ny log burner.
    Very friendly service and excellent results. Very patient with me with deciding exactly what i wanted Would definitely recommend.👍

  • Damp patches on bedrooms

    So glad I chose Ian and his company did a great job installing a PIV unit and extractor fan made the house feel more fresher and no condensation anywhere would definitely recommend them

  • Small leakage coming into lounge

    Very helpful and knowledge
    Explained and gave me great advice on the situation I've had
    With leaking in through my lounge
    Coursing damage.
    Highly recommend this professional tradesman.

Ask a tradesperson

Dampfix Damp Proofing & Building ltd has answered 3 questions on Ask a Tradesperson.