SDW Property Maintenance
- Member since Jan 2011
- 25 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like SDW Property Maintenance to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
My name is stuart and im a reliable tradesman, I have a keen eye for attention and take pride in all aspects of my work. my main concern is to deliver what the customer wants.
- Bathroom Fitter
About SDW Property Maintenance
i started as a self employed painter and decorator which i done for 6 years then i decide to extend my skills and found a job at promark accord where i was trained in plumbing which led to bathroom fitting which i done for 3 years then the contract ended so i was forced to find another job which i did at mitie where i refurbed the councils empty propertys which included kitchen fitting,new doors,floors,tiling and plastering,painting and decorating.i have a nvq level 2 in plastering,trained in abrasive wheel ,and i am 15 years timed served in the industry.
nvq level 2 plastering
hold my cscs card registration number 03302956 competent and in total 15 years time served in the industry,first aid trained,punctual,reliable,tidy,
Ask a tradesman
SDW Property Maintenance has answered 8 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Can you tile over tiles or should you remove all of the old ones first? 101
- Why is it that I apply two coats of PVA to a ceiling or wall that after a certain time it starts to reject the skim 24
- How to clean toilet bowl of limescale 18
- Replacing wooden fence post 3
- Approximate labour only charge to replace an existing 1 &1/2 bowl composite sink with a stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl unit. New sink from B&Q together with new mixer tap and waste/plug kit. 2