- Member since Feb 2011
- 91 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Post your job and we’ll ask DJW Flooring to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.
Hi I'm Dave a floor fitter specialising in Laminate, solid/hardwood ,Carpets, Vinyl, and Luxury Vinyl Tiles(Karndean),all preperation work is undertaken.I treat every job like its in my own home so attention to detail and customer satisfaction is key. Covering Liverpool , Wirral and North west.
- 1.Flooring Fitter
- 2.Carpet Fitter
About DJW Flooring
Served my time on the job learning off an experienced fitter of 35years.
I can provide any advice you may need on your flooring/floors, and why not visit my wedbsite.
Ive been a floor fitter for over 10 years, i have experience fitting carpets,laminates,solid wood, vinyls and luxury vinyl tiles(karndean). I offer a full comprehensive fitting service including all preparation work, plywood/hardboard, screeding, uplift and dispose of your old flooring, I can arrange to ease your doors to clear your new flooring all at an addtional cost. I can also supply floor coverings and other relevant materials including,underlays,adhesives,screeds,plywood/hardboard,grippers and door thresholds all at addtional costs.
Fitting prices from -
Carpets £2.50 per sqm,an addtional charge of £20.00 applies for Hall,Stairs,Landing
Minimum charge £25.00 for rooms under 10sqm
Minimum charge £45.00 inclusive of addtional charge for H/S/L under 10sqm
Laminates £8.00 per sqm
Minimum charge £90.00 for areas under 12sqm
Solid Wood £12.00 per sqm not glued/nailed
Solid Wood £20.00 per sqm glued/nailed + cost of adhesive
Engineered wood £10.00 lock £12.00 glue + cost of adhesive
Bamboo £10.00 lock £12.00 glue + cost of adhesive
Fitting skirting boards £4.00 per linear metre
Vinyls £3.00 per sqm
Minimum charge £30.00 under 10sqm
Karndean £12.00 - £20.00 per sqm depending on design + cost of adhesive
Ask a tradesman
DJW Flooring has answered 24 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- what to do with an old yorkshire stone kitchen floor- restore/clean /seal? 7
- What's the warmest underlay for carpets and cushioned floors? Are insulation boards/tiles suitable as a base with underlay and carpet on top? Can carpet grippers be fitted on top of insulation boards? 6
- should you carpet the stairs in one long piece or each stair a different piece of carpet 4
- How long do I have to wait before tiling over fresh concrete? 4
- How easy is it to re-lay carpet ? 3