Watson property maintenance
- Member since Jan 2009
- 28 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Watson property maintenance to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been maintaining property's for the past 10 years & I genuinely enjoy most aspects of what I do. I listen to customers needs & try my best to give them exactly what they ask for or if I feel that some suggestions are not possible I will try to offer a compromise or a sensible solution.
- 1.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
- 3.Conservatory Installer
- 4.Window Fitter
- 5.Conversion Specialist
- 6.Kitchen Fitter
- 7.Carpenter & Joiner
About Watson property maintenance
I have been maintaining property's for the past ten years.
My work history ranges from very small basic jobs up to full refurbishments.
I enjoy most aspects of maintaining a property.
family run business .
Father with 25 years windows / doors & conservatory fitting experience .2 sons with 10+ yrs property maintainance experience including windows doors & conservatorys / flat roofs / fencing/ guttering fascias & soffits / patios &decking outbuildings plus much much more.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 2nd Feb 17
Michael Watson (trading as Watson property maintenance)
Valid until: 1st Feb 18
Ask a tradesman
Watson property maintenance has answered 12 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- how much does it cost to doubleglaze a 3 bedroom house with 12 standard upvc windows? 61
- Conservatory or Extension 5
- How to change the way my UPVC front door opens and locks, 5
- Would it be that expensive to replace my old wooden conservatory for a uvpc one, or would be cheaper to have an extension built. 4
- how can i tell if my windows are double glazed? 4