W.A. Brown Builders LTD
- Member since Apr 2011
- 44 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite W.A. Brown Builders LTD to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been in the building industry now for 28 years, I started as a buidlers labourer back in 1983 for my uncle, working on houses and in offices in the maida vale area.
- Kitchen Fitting
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Bathroom Fitting
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Painting & Decorating
- Garden Maintenance
- Conversions - General
- Loft Conversions
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
- Tarmac Surfaces
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Damp Proofing
- Hard Flooring
- Gas Work
- Central Heating
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
About W.A. Brown Builders LTD
We have been working in this field for now 28 years with certificates in Carpentry and Joinery, Plumbing, Electrical engineering and Bricklaying all with City and Guilds Qualifications with distinctions.
I attended college throughout the years expanding my knowledge, in Carpentry and joinery, electrical and electronic engineering, Plastering, plumbing and roofing, and bricklaying All City and Guilds with distinctions. We are able to provide most building services to a very high standard and keeping the clients wishes as our key factor. We pride ourselves in the way we protect our clients home or office whilst carrying out renovations or simple repairs.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Valid until: 29th Apr 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
W.A. Brown Builders LTD has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How costly & difficult is it to replace rotted wooden window frames? 16
- Sound proof insulation 1
- My bathroom flooded last night, going into the kitchen below. The flooring is laminate, i suspect the whole floor needs to be replaced, and tiled. Is this a straightforward job? 1
- We have a 3 bed semi that has coated brick over the years it has cracked in places and now looks unsightly would i be able to take it back to brick or would the brick have to be replaced
- Kitchen & Bathroom Trainee
Other great tradespeople in Willesden
- Extension Builders in Willesden
- Plasterers in Willesden
- Kitchen Fitters in Willesden
- Bricklayers in Willesden
- Repointing Specialists in Willesden
- Bathroom Fitters in Willesden
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Willesden
- Painters & Decorators in Willesden
- Carpenters & Joiners in Willesden
- Builders in Willesden
- Tradesmen in NW10