- Waltham Cross
- Member since Apr 2011
- 24 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite V.H. Electrical to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Qualified electrician with 12 years experience, very good level of service and trustworthy. Proud of quality of the work and service to the customers.
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
About V.H. Electrical
City & Guilds 2360 and 17th edition qualified.Jib
NIC-EIC Approved Contractor and Domestic Installer.
City & Guilds 2360 and 17th edition.
NIC-EIC Approved No. 035003
VAT No. 887991829 We undertake all types of electrical works from domestic to commercial and industrial.
We take on all jobs big or small.
- Repairs, fault finding
- Fuse board replacements
- Extra sockets and lighting points
- Telephone sockets
- Security lights
- Smoke alarm installations
- Video entry phone installations
- TV & satellite installations
- Garden lighting
- Underfloor heating, central heating wiring
- Testing and inspection
- Landlords certificates
- 3-Phase installations
- Mood lighting systems
- CCTV installations
- HANDYMAN WORK
Ask a tradesman
V.H. Electrical has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- What can I do to save money in rewiring costs without overstepping the mark under Part P? 5
- Can downlighters be put into ceiling without having to take it down / new ceiling / flooring lifted in room above? Is this easily done? 5
- What are best geyser to be used for bathroom 2
- I have an emersion heater that smells when I switch it on. I have had a plumber look at it and they think it is the wiring that is smouldering, thus causing the smell. 1
- What kind of Switch should be used for Geysers