- Waltham Cross
- Member since Apr 2011
- 23 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job and we’ll ask V.H. Electrical to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.
Qualified electrician with 12 years experience, very good level of service and trustworthy. Proud of quality of the work and service to the customers.
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
About V.H. Electrical
City & Guilds 2360 and 17th edition qualified.Jib
NIC-EIC Approved Contractor and Domestic Installer.
City & Guilds 2360 and 17th edition.
NIC-EIC Approved No. 035003
VAT No. 887991829 We undertake all types of electrical works from domestic to commercial and industrial.
We take on all jobs big or small.
- Repairs, fault finding
- Fuse board replacements
- Extra sockets and lighting points
- Telephone sockets
- Security lights
- Smoke alarm installations
- Video entry phone installations
- TV & satellite installations
- Garden lighting
- Underfloor heating, central heating wiring
- Testing and inspection
- Landlords certificates
- 3-Phase installations
- Mood lighting systems
- CCTV installations
- HANDYMAN WORK
Ask a tradesman
V.H. Electrical has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Can downlighters be put into ceiling without having to take it down / new ceiling / flooring lifted in room above? Is this easily done? 5
- What can I do to save money in rewiring costs without overstepping the mark under Part P? 3
- What are best geyser to be used for bathroom 2
- I have an emersion heater that smells when I switch it on. I have had a plumber look at it and they think it is the wiring that is smouldering, thus causing the smell. 1
- What kind of Switch should be used for Geysers