Vern Mills Building (VMB) trading as Harry Mills Building
- Member since Sep 2008
- 2 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Vern Mills Building (VMB) trading as Harry Mills Building to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
General builder, Remedial Specialist operating in Salisbury Wiltshire. We cover a variety of building work from garages,extensions to refurbishments, & renovations, full or part project managed.
- 1.Damp Proofing Specialist
- 2.Extension Builder
- 4.Carpenter & Joiner
About Vern Mills Building (VMB) trading as Harry Mills Building
Time served plasterer
Time served & Level II bricklayer
Experienced in 1st and second fix carpentry
Project managed and built: Extensions, Garages, Conversions, Refurbishments.
All groundworks in house, or I use reputable contractors.
I have been engaged on continuous works for the last three years building extensions whilst carrying out damp proofing jobs in between. I have also been lime rendering during the season, and I have improved my service here by investing in a blast pot for surface preparation.
Remedial Specialist (Damp Proofing & Water Proofing buildings)
Time served Plasterer (plastering, lime plastering, rendering, Krend)
Time served bricklayer & Level II Bricklayer ( Brick & block)
Experienced in 1st and second fix carpentry (Cutting roofs, joisting, Flooring, Hanging doors & fixing furniture, Skirting & architrave, Fitting Kitchens & utilities)
I have extensive knowledge in resolving remedial issues in all types of buildings from brick to cob. My service is first class and reasonably priced for the correct measures to be implemented.
I always go the extra mile to ensure the job is 100% correct.
My advice is free of charge. My quality of work and your piece of mind is what you pay for.
You only deal with me from start to finish. You don't get a technician ringing the office for advice, because I'm already there on site until the job is complete. Companies don't put surveyors on jobs, they turn them into salesmen these days.
Please feel free to contact me through My Builder!
References supplied on demand with no unhappy customers.
Ask a tradesman
Vern Mills Building (VMB) trading as Harry Mills Building has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Plastering inside a 1870 victorian terrace - should lime plaster be used? 8
- i have a damp problem-rising damp-penetrative, with walls having too much moisture according to a device i borrowed from a friend-i dont know what to do? should i replaster the whole house? 5
- The damp started to appear in winter whilst we bought the house in summer time. the walls started to collect moss and chipping of paint and wall maerial started to show. 2
- damp proofing 9 in wall will it cure problem if its got pass pressent barrier 1
- how to resolve damp patches mid way up wall in basement room