- Member since Oct 2010
- 57 feedback comments, 91% positive
Start your project
Invite V.A.Electrical services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I’m provide a wide range of electrical services including rewires,fuse board changes,etc.across Derbyshire and surrounding areas. I have my client’s safety at heart and provide a professional electrical installation service and as qualified engineer ensure customers get the highest level of craftsmanship with the least amount of disruption possible.The services are designed to meet the latest IEE regulations and part P Building standards every time.
About V.A.Electrical services
I started work as an electrician assistant when I was 15 and in 1989 I get electrician qualification ( after 3 years in college).And since that time I'm in this industry.
In 2009 I desided start my own business and now I specialise in electrical installations,repair,testing and certifications.
Elecsa partP approved contractor
part P approved electrician,18th Edition Wiring Regulations
Ask a tradesperson
V.A.Electrical services has answered 49 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Do I need to update the fusebox in my house? 32
- How to get part P certificate? 11
- Can downlighters be put into ceiling without having to take it down / new ceiling / flooring lifted in room above? Is this easily done? 11
- I have a light spuring off a plug socket (via a fuse). What size cable would I need to run from the fuse to the lights please? Would it be normal lighting cable or ring main cable? 8
- Is it safe to place cable horizontally connecting sockets in a kitchen behind tiling? 6