V Mitev building services

Hello, my name is Vall and I have a long experience as a professional builder. Also I can help any home with my proven quality handyman services. Including painting & decorator, bathroom Installation, plastering, tiling, tiling mould treatment, carpentry, wood flooring, dry lining, rendering, all type of concrete services, paving, all types of ground works, make and install barbecues and more others services. I do excavation work with excavator under and over 10 tons.


  1. Handyman
  2. Painting & Decorating
  3. Fencing
  4. Plastering
  5. Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
  6. Tarmac Surfaces
  7. Groundwork & Foundations
  8. Garden Maintenance
  9. Bricklaying

About V Mitev building services

More than the renovation work of my construction and handyman services went to the zoo in London - 16 years. This is a sufficient attestation of my work and the satisfaction of it is the greatest recognition i have received.
Over the past three years i have been building repair services for mu clients and i believe they feel good.


Most of my qualifications as a builder and a Handyman have acquired with hard temper and attention to the well done long repair activity - much more if you have completed a fast and theoretical course. However here are the qualifications i have gained over the years:
1/ Secondary Professional Technical School of Road Construction Engineering, Bulgaria, 1980
Certificate of Qualification and Certificate of Competence Mechanic/ Driver of Construction and Road Equipment
2/ Institute by mashinery and electrician, Bulgaria, 1996
Technology and organization of automobile transport
3/ Shuttering carpenter, Greece, 2001
4/ PASMA Towers for Users Training Course, London, 2008
5/ CITB Health, safety & environment test pass, London, 2016
6/ CPCS, London, UK, 2016
Operator of A59A Excavator above 10 tonnes – Tracked

Latest reviews

  • Radiator removal, plastering fix

    Valentin was incredibly professional, he gave valuable advice and was prompt every day we agreed for him to be in my home. Would recommend and would be happy to work with Valentin again if needed in the future.

  • Repair garden fencing

    Extremely professional workmanship. Valentin turned up exactly as promised, provide a written quote and did the work quickly and efficiently.

    He presented the bills for the materials and actually charged us less than the original quote as the materials were a bit cheaper.

    Will definitely consider him for future work.

  • Broken fence in the garden

    A very good and professional job. Valentin is reliable and charges reasonably. Will ask him for help again!

Ask a tradesperson

V Mitev building services has answered 1 question on Ask a Tradesperson.