- Member since Feb 2012
- 93 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite LB Plumbing to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Gas Safe Registered Engineer. CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1. Gained accredited Logic Certification April 8th, 2016. NVQ 2 and City and Guilds plumbing - level 2. With 10 years experience. I undertake all bathroom, kitchen and pipe plumbing work. Bath, basin, wc, shower, sink, radiators, pumps, leaks, repair or replace. Tiling - full bathrooms.
- 1.Gas Engineer
- 3.Heating Engineer
About LB Plumbing
T.D.Day Builders - Horley, Surrey.
Bowen Builders - Knightsbridge.
LB Plumbing - Ashford, Staines.
Gas Logic - Northolt. CCN1. CPA1. CENWAT.
Building Trade Skill Centre - City and Guilds level 2
NVQ level 2 Bathroom Installation
Bathroom, Kitchen and WC Plumbing
Complete Bathroom Refurbishment
Drains & Sewerage
Guttering and Rainwater Pipes
Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
Power Showers and Pumps
Water Tanks and Immersion Heaters
Ask a tradesman
LB Plumbing has answered 15 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Hot and Cold Garden Tap 7
- How can we stop an outdoor drain smelling? 1
- I need to replace the siphon unit on a close coupled WC in my bathroom but the cistern is fixed to the tiled wall with silicon sealant instead of screws so I cannot remove it. What do I do? 1
- Can you let me know the name of a sealant which could mend a hole which has developed n the base of the showerhead and which leaks when the shower is turned on. 1
- Pressure Gauge keeps dropping 1