- Member since Nov 2014
- 85 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Twynings Electrical to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a group of fully qualified, NAPIT registered (PART P Compliant) tradesmen. Our pricing's VERY competitive, offering full flexibility on start times (24/7 service). We are punctual, polite & enthusiastic about our work, carrying out all types of domestic, commercial & industrial contracts.
About Twynings Electrical
WE OFFER A 6 YEAR UNDERWRITTEN GUARANTEE - Please ask for Full terms and conditions
WE PRICEMATCH - Please ask for more details & Terms and Conditions.
We are extremely competent & fully qualified (to 18th Edition) electricians and are NAPIT registered (PART P full-scope). We have fantastic working relationships with estate agents, builders & various property developers, converting small/medium/large commercial properties into residential units & have extensive experience with kitchen electrical installations (previous experience working with Ikea). We also fault find, inspect & test, making us a 'one stop shop' for all domestic and commercial electrical work!
• SOLUTIONS & IDEAS FOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN
• FULL/PARTIAL DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL REWIRES
• CONSUMER UNIT UPGRADES
• NEW LIGHTING CIRCUITS (ENERGY SAVING ALTERNATIVES ETC.)
• ADDITIONAL SOCKETS/LIGHTING
• SECURITY ALARM/FLOODLIGHT INSTALLATION & REPAIR
• DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL FIRE/SMOKE ALARM SYSTEM
• ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
• ALL ASPECTS OF ELECTRICAL TESTING & FAULT FINDING
• PERIODIC INSPECTION & TESTING (INC. LANDLORD CERTIFICATION)
• NEW BUILD ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
• KITCHEN/BATHROOM UPGRADES
All of our electricians are well known within the industry and have a wealth of experience in all aspects of the electrical trade.
• City & Guilds NVQ Level 2
Electrotechnical Technology - Installations (Buildings & Structures)
• City & Guilds NVQ Level 3
Electrotechnical Technology - Services (Buildings & Structures)
• AM2 Certificate of Electrotechnical Occupational Competence
• Electrotechnical Advanced Apprenticeship - (Buildings & Structures)
• N.A.P.I.T - FULL SCOPE - (PART P Compliant)
TrustMark Acreditted- See website for more
• UKAS accredited certification for Electrical installation work in dwellings (A1.1)
& Electrical installation work in all buildings other than dwellings and other industrial locations (A1.2)
• CRB Checked
• 3rd Party Checks - 5 Star Rated!
**These companies go through rigorous checks before allowing a company membership!**
These checks include:
- PART P registration,
- Current Insurance,
- Work references & Identity checks.
**All ratings/reviews work on a closed system, making only the customer themselves able to report their experience!**
- MyBuilder Checked
- Expert Trades/IneedAnExpert Checked
- RatedPeople Checked