Trowel Trade Plasterers
- Member since Dec 2014
- 110 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Trowel Trade Plasterers to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
TROWEL TRADE PLASTERERS...🤗 Very knowledgeable tradesmen with vast experience to our trade who take pride in ourselves to the highest standard of work's.. Free no obligation quotes, Competitive prices, Friendly service, Reliable&Trustworthy, Clean&Tidy.. Were not just about the price.. For us it's all about the quality.. You won't be disappointed with the end results..👌
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
About Trowel Trade Plasterers
I Thomas Jones time served Plasterer/Roughcaster with over 23+yrs vast experience in the trade all our work comes from word of mouth & recommendations..
I/We have been supplying our services since 2004
We do not ask for any payment until our prospective & existing customers are 100% satisfied..
Work's we offer in
Commercial & Domestic..
No job isn't too small
All aspects of plastering/Rendering work's undertaken..
Restoration of Alcoves:
Insur claim welcome:
❗️Trowel Trade Plasterers..
❗️Time Served Tradesmen..
❗️City & Guilds - NVQ-level 3 Qualified..
❗️Certified Health & Safety..
❗️23+Yrs vast experience..
❗️Reliable & trustworthy..
❗️Very clean & tidy..
❗️Deposit required on rendering jobs..
❗️We are available 7 days a week..
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION 💯% GUARANTEED!!..😉
Ask a tradesman
Trowel Trade Plasterers has answered 16 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- I've just skimmed a wall and when it's dry I want to put wallpaper on it, should I 'mist' the wall with 50/50 paint or should I size using diluted wallpaper paste instead? 3
- What finish can I expect from skimmed walls? 3
- Fitting spotlights/downlights before or after plastering 2
- plaster in hallway 2
- Door frames before or after plastering 2