Matthews Plumbing & Maintenance
- Haywards Heath
- Member since Jun 2008
- 78 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite Matthews Plumbing & Maintenance to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi, MY Name is Terry Matthews and i am the owner of Matthews Plumbing and maintenance, along with Matthews Handyman and drainage clearance. Being in the trade now for 18 years, I most certainly have a eye for detail and always ensure the job is done to the highest standard with the customer in mind. We have a fantastic team now, that are directly employed and are part of the Matthews (plumbing) family.
- Gas Work
- Central Heating
- Bathroom Fitting
- Painting & Decorating
About Matthews Plumbing & Maintenance
I have been working in the trade for 16 years.
I have worked with great names like Harrods in London and worked with domestic customers all over the country, you will see feedback on this site.
We are insured up to 10 million pounds, DBS checked and have great credibility across many platforms.
Full First aid certification including emergency immediate care
NVQ level 2 / 3 in plumbing
Water regulation cert
Unvented cert - G3
Ask a tradesperson
Matthews Plumbing & Maintenance has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.
- how many tonnes of ballast would i need to do 25 square meters at 4 inches think 14
- How much on average do plumbers spend on supplies (materials, tools etc.) per month? 7
- Hi My Daughter has moved into a Temporary Accommodation run by the Brighton and hove City Council, She has a Saneflo Toilet in her Bathroom that has always leaked , 6
- Poor Workmanship 1
- Moving house - What can i use to transport washing machine from kitchen to front door? 1