T R H Building Services
- Member since Apr 2011
- 10 feedback comments, 90% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like T R H Building Services to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I am Tim Hawkins, I have over 25 years experience in building and groundworks. I cover all aspects of building and groundwork, from driveways, to project managing new build houses. Friendly service, competitive prices and FREE ESTIMATES!!
- Restoration & Refurb Specialist
About T R H Building Services
Have project managed several commercial buildings, and some residential buildings.
Block pave driveways
NVQ'S level 1 and 2
Normal GCSE's General building and groundworks is my main skill, I have been doing this for 25 years
Ask a tradesman
T R H Building Services has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- How to get a new water supply pipe into house 4
- Buying house with gap for a 1100mm cooker. If we install a 1000mm cooker - what can be done to disguise the gap either side? There is extractor hood above and cupboards either side. 1
- hi, im planning a rear single storey extension. my neighbour already has a brick built conservatory on the boundry. What is the procedure for digging the footings next to each other. Thanks
- Hi I want to buy and hang on the wall a mirror, it is 13kg and says leaner mirror..my walls are brick (not plaster board)..will it be safe if I use the right fixings