- Member since Dec 2015
- 79 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Tranter Electrical to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Tranter Electrical is a friendly, local business based in the Greater Manchester Area. Over 10 years experience, City & Guilds Qualified, Part P 17th Edition. Quick, efficient response. NO job to small or big. Fully Registered & Certified. Recently nominated for "Job of the Year" by My Builder:
About Tranter Electrical
With over 10 years experience in the domestic and commercial electrical industry.
I have completed and willing to take on any works with in your home, NO job to small or BIG:
- Full & Partial Rewires
- Extra Light & Sockets
- Fuse Board Upgrade & Additions
- External Lighting & Sockets
- New Builds, Extensions & Refreshments
- Systems Maintenance & Safety
- Fault Finding & Rectification
I have been involved in mainly domestic installations however I have been involved in commercial installs include The Shard, London Bridge.
- City & Guilds 2382-601 (17th Edition Wiring Regulations), Understand the Requirements of Electrical Installation BS 7671.
- City & Guilds 2393-101 (Part P), Certificate in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installation in Dwellings.
- City & Guilds 2392-100 (Inspection & Testing), Fundamental Initial Verification of Electrical Installations.
- City & Guilds Level 2, Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building & Structures) 2330
- City & Guilds Level 3, Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building & Structures) 2330
- CSCS Scheme-Construction Site Operative.
- Stroma CPS, membership number: STRI13871.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Valid until: 27th Dec 2018
Public liability Insurance
This covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by works. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
The policy may contain conditions that could restrict the cover.
We have not verified this policy and recommend you verify it covers everything you need before agreeing to any work.
Professional indemnity insurance
This provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of their service. It DOES NOT cover poor workmanship
This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.