- Member since Nov 2010
- 191 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Post your job and we’ll ask Tranquility Bathrooms to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.
At tranquility bathrooms we offer a fully comprehensive service from 'concept to completion' which encompasses on-site consultation, design, technical advice, project costing, the sourcing and supply of quality products, complete installation, ongoing advice and customer care. We pride ourselves on the level of service we offer to each and every one of our customers. We can work with you and guide you through the entire process, starting with the initial design stage, advising on material selection, styles and designs to ensure you achieve the perfect end result. Investment in the design and planning stage is critical and through our extensive product knowledge, expertise and creativity we can add value to your own ideas.
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 3.Heating Engineer
About Tranquility Bathrooms
We have had the opportunity to install bathrooms, shower rooms and wet rooms from each end of the spectrum. No job is too small and every one is handled in the same professional manner. The majority of our business is generated from existing client recommendations which is a testament to the service we provide.
Fully qualified plumbing technician holding NVQ qualification. We are able to offer a 'concept to completion' service for your home. As we are not aligned to any brand we are able to offer impartial advice on market trends and manufacturer offerings that will work with the infrastructure of your home and everyday needs. We cover all aspects plumbing, bathrooms, shower rooms, wet rooms, power showers, electric showers, tiling, flooring and heating requirements.
Ask a tradesman
Tranquility Bathrooms has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Can you use normal plasterboard in a bathroom if you are tiling full room floor to ceiling 11
- My downstairs toilet makes a groaning noise when filling up after flushing it is connected to the mains flow 10
- What happens with the waste from a freestanding bath that sits on the floor? 3
- How can I improve the currently poor hot water pressure in the house? 1
- whats the best item to buy first when re-doing a bathroom ie bath set or shower unit