Tranquility Bathrooms, Kitchens & Plumbing
- Member since Nov 2010
- 563 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite Tranquility Bathrooms, Kitchens & Plumbing to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Tranquility Bathrooms, Kitchens & Plumbing we offer a fully comprehensive service from 'concept to completion' which encompasses on-site consultation, design, technical advice, project costing, the sourcing and supply of quality products, complete installation, ongoing advice and customer care. We pride ourselves on the level of service we offer to each and every one of our customers. We can work with you and guide you through the entire process, starting with the initial design stage, advising on material selection, styles and designs to ensure you achieve the perfect end result. Investment in the design and planning stage is critical and through our extensive product knowledge, expertise and creativity we can add value to your own ideas.
- Bathroom Fitting
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
About Tranquility Bathrooms, Kitchens & Plumbing
We have had the opportunity to install bathrooms, shower rooms and wet rooms from each end of the spectrum. No job is too small and every one is handled in the same professional manner. The majority of our business is generated from existing client recommendations which is a testament to the service we provide.
Fully qualified plumbing technician holding relevant NVQ qualification.
Part G3 unvented hot water.
Ask a tradesman
Tranquility Bathrooms, Kitchens & Plumbing has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Can you use normal plasterboard in a bathroom if you are tiling full room floor to ceiling 17
- My downstairs toilet makes a groaning noise when filling up after flushing it is connected to the mains flow 10
- What happens with the waste from a freestanding bath that sits on the floor? 5
- How can I improve the currently poor hot water pressure in the house? 1
- Which are the best option: bigger single radiators or smaller doubles? 1