LP decorating & plastering
- Member since Nov 2010
- 103 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite LP decorating & plastering to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi iam Lee Iam a professional tradesman and treat my customers with respect I have 18 yrs experience in the things I do and running my own company. I take great pride in my work and customer satisfaction is always my number one priority.
- Painting & Decorating
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
About LP decorating & plastering
Since gaining my qualifications I have been in the trade for over 18 years So I have vast experience in the things I do and running my own company. I take great pride in my work and customer satisfaction is always my number one priority.
Certified kitchen fitter
City & guilds Cert Wall & Floor Tiling.
City & guilds Cert Painting & Decorating.
City & guilds Cert plastering
Ask a tradesman
LP decorating & plastering has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- which first wood work or emultion paint 24
- I have recently removed tile of a bathroom wall....the adhesive is still on the wall...can anyone tell me how to remove it easily??? or is it possible to tile over the adhesive again? 19
- Newly plastered wall uneven in places with rough patches 3
- Sort out a botched tiling job 2
- Tiling help please 2