Tony Morgan Building and Maintenance
- Member since Jan 2014
- 25 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Tony Morgan Building and Maintenance to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been in the bricklaying trade for over 30 yrs having served my apprenticeship and passing my city and guilds advanced craft. I class myself as a reliable, trustworthy guy that does a good job for a fair price and open to passing on advice to the customers on potential money saving of works.
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Garden Maintenance
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
- Tarmac Surfaces
About Tony Morgan Building and Maintenance
I am a time served tradesman, City & Guilds Advanced Craft certified. Sub-contracted to Barratts, Bovis, Persimmon and Redrow homes. Built 4 self-build homes. Work approximately 1 month a year for National Parks [stonework]. Build conservatory bases for 3 companies and constructed various new builds, extensions, garden walls etc. I have transformed many gardens by installing new patios,turfing,raised flower beds and stone/brickwall features.
Time served bricklayer, City & Guilds Advanced Craft qualification.
Other great tradespeople in Abergavenny
- Bricklayers in Abergavenny
- Repointing Specialists in Abergavenny
- Groundworkers in Abergavenny
- Landscape Gardeners in Abergavenny
- Gardeners in Abergavenny
- Decking Specialists in Abergavenny
- Driveway Pavers in Abergavenny
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists in Abergavenny
- Fencers in Abergavenny
- Extension Builders in Abergavenny
- Builders in Abergavenny
- Tradesmen in NP7