Above All Roofing and Building Services
- Member since Jul 2011
- 342 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite Above All Roofing and Building Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am a reputable tradesman with over 35 years in the roofing/construction industries. I am very competitive in price and my work is of a very high standard. I am very reliable and can provide many references from previous clients. I will undertake large or small jobs.
- 4.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
About Above All Roofing and Building Services
Roofing since 1982. I have worked for the following companies:
Robert and Burlings
All Round Roofing
Academy Felt Roofing
I learned everything on-site since 1982. All kinds of roofing, specialising in flat roofing, pointing, chimneys, leadwork, painting & decorating, plumbing, tiling, electrical and all general building.
Ask a tradesman
Above All Roofing and Building Services has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. The garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. Do I need to fit an underlay? 13
- How best do I convert a flat roof into a roof garden - i do need a new flat roof 4
- fence posts 6.6ft apart...what to do 2
- i need to hire scaffolding but cheap and reliable company. 1
- We would like to remove a window and open the aperture to the maximum to fit bi-folds. How do we work out how wide is structurally safe and what type/length lintel to use?