Tony Lock ltd
- Member since Feb 2011
- 20 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Tony Lock ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Tony Lock Ltd is a company which offers hard landscaping and groundworks services in relation to residential, and agricultural setting we do all ground works and lay Tarmac with a machines footing and building work drainage work to all customers needs from small to big all ways happy to help out
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
- Tarmac Surfaces
- New Builds
- Garden Maintenance
- Tree Surgery
About Tony Lock ltd
I have been working with and groundworks and hard landscaping for the last 35 years. I developed my own business offering these services 20 years ago and have been in constant and continuous work throughout the whole 35 years.
This work includes:-
new builds, roads, small holding , concrete yards, all drainage foul and storm - laying patios ,brick block stone walls, driveways, tarmac, gravel,brick paving, also do all work that is need
I am happy to undertake work including excavations and clearing, foundations and block/stone work, drainage laying and diversion, driveways, patios and hardscaping from underground to roofplate.
I was an approved contractor for wessex water I have been tested for competence in my work areas on numerous occasions and in a variety of situations from large scale construction projects to civil engineering projects and to highways, wessex water and small works.
I maintain appropriate levels of training for myself and my staff, including updates on new and emerging materials and processes through sector conferences and development activities, as well as specialist training where needed.
Ask a tradesman
Tony Lock ltd has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Hi building an extention and was wondering do i need to tie in and use ties bellow dpc or wait till above dpc two course above ground level regards john 3
- Concrete floor screed
- Underpriced Job and customer demanding money!
- Potential rat entry under flags, which be leading upto cavity of walls?
- Reasonable payment retention
Other great tradespeople in Langport
- Groundworkers in Langport
- Driveway Pavers in Langport
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists in Langport
- Extension Builders in Langport
- Bricklayers in Langport
- Repointing Specialists in Langport
- New Home Builders in Langport
- Stonemasons in Langport
- Fencers in Langport
- Gardeners in Langport
- Builders in Langport
- Tradesmen in TA10