- Member since May 2010
- 86 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like titi_cash to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I am in this business since 1986 all over Europe and in U.K.
- 1.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 3.Carpenter & Joiner
I have done in London 15 restaurants and 50 luxury houses in the past 10 years
Romanian high-school certificate in building 1986
CSCS certificate. I'm always looking for perfections and I try to keep all my customers happy.
I may not be the cheapest, but I am not the dearest.
If you need quality and high standard then I am your man.
Thats why I come higly recommended from all of my previous customers.
Over 25 years building works all over Europe, and 10 years in London, tell enough about my experience. Also, I have liability insurance up to £5milions.
Ask a tradesman
titi_cash has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- what adhesive shall i use for floor tiles 10
- Refitting a toilet 6
- We have viewed a 3 bed house that will need refurbished. Is it reasonable to ask a builder to quote us for the work so we have an idea how much it will in the long term before we make an offer? 2
- rafter size/grade 1
- i have brought laminate flooring for my living room, do i need underlay?