- Member since Apr 2011
- 28 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite M&J CONSTRUCTION to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
M&J Construction offer a wide variety of high quality construction services for residential properties.We can help re configure your old tired bathroom. I am a qualified plumber and will fix any problem there and then! My rates are also very fair and competitive. %100 stisfaction is guaranteed
- 2.Landscape Gardener
- 3.Bathroom Fitter
- 5.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 8.Driveway Paver
- 9.Flooring Fitter
About M&J CONSTRUCTION
I have been in construction trade for 16 years with my father worked in various project from fitting a kitchen, double storey extension to pave a garden.I work in principal of %100 stisfaction with every project i do.I am specialised on fitting and reconfiguring bathrooms. I am not shy of hard work and willing to tackle any hard task on my way. My dad has been my inspration I have very skilled plasterers and kitchen fitters working with me. we can carry out any type of work you require .
plumbing and bathroom fitting
I am a qualified plumber , good knowledge of electric and general building I have exprienced plasterers and kitchen fitters in the firm. We are very confident that we will stisfy all our costumers and not disappoint anyone that hire us. fitting kitchen
Ask a tradesman
M&J CONSTRUCTION has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- am i legally required to face the smoothe side of my fence to my neighbour, he say's i am. 38
- Are instant water heaters as good as electric showers? 5
- My mates sister got her bathroom tiled. The tiler tiled on top of the old tiles,however he just stuck them on with silicone!!! He said "its common practice in the trade". Is this right? surely not? 4
- if you are responsible for a boundary fencing and replace it with concrete post and gravel boards which side do you show to the neighbour the rough or smooth? 3
- will tree stumps effect me using a rotavator? and do i need to put weed killer down after using a rotavator? 1