- Member since Oct 2008
- 47 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Stone Crazy to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
My name is Robert and I have been a tiler for 20 years although I now specialise in bathroom refurbishments and have done for the past six years. I work to a high standard as my feedback will testify and always leave jobs with my customers happy with the finished product.
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 3.Kitchen Fitter
About Stone Crazy
When I started working for myself, I was a tiler working in all mediums and formats of tile and stone. My pet hate has always been unecessary boxing in of pipework and awkwardly fitted pipework which is not easy to tile around neatly.
It is for these reasons that I started fitting complete bathrooms from start to finish. Most boxings can be avoided with a little effort and the difference to the finished room is immense.
I've been installing complete bathrooms for over six years and take pride in delivering a beautifully finished room.
I have been tiling for many years but like most people, I like a bit of variety. I fit kitchens and bathrooms and undertake most general maintenance and promise that you will be delighted with my work.
Ask a tradesman
Stone Crazy has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Should I use grout sealant once my bathroom (including shower) has been fully tiled? 29
- Sticking Brick Tiles to a curved plywood wall 2
- How to replace a wet room floor 1
- Water resistant plasterboard needed on cement before placing bathroom tiles? 1
- Is it normal to cut pipes including mains water pipe into the wall? 1