- Member since Oct 2008
- 47 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Stone Crazy to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
My name is Robert and I have been a tiler for 18years. I work to a high standard as my feedback will testify and leave jobs with my customers happy with the finished room. I am competitively priced and schedule aware. More recently, I have been installing complete bathrooms (for about four years now). I find that I can achieve a better finish if I install the plumbing and wastes myself and nearly always eliminate the need for boxing in. (My pet hate is unnecessary boxing in of pipe work.)
- 2.Bathroom Fitter
- 3.Kitchen Fitter
About Stone Crazy
I have been working for myself since 2000 and have done a lot of large projects from Essex to Bristol to Southampton. I like working with stone and mosaics but will fix any tile to anything given the right adhesives.
I have been tiling for many years but like most people, I like a bit of variety. I fit kitchens and bathrooms and undertake most general maintenance and promise that you will be delighted with my work.
Ask a tradesman
Stone Crazy has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Should I use grout sealant once my bathroom (including shower) has been fully tiled? 26
- Sticking Brick Tiles to a curved plywood wall 2
- How to replace a wet room floor 1
- Water resistant plasterboard needed on cement before placing bathroom tiles? 1
- Is it normal to cut pipes including mains water pipe into the wall? 1