The Victor Farrar Partnership- Architects
- Member since Jan 2016
- 1 feedback comment, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite The Victor Farrar Partnership- Architects to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
ARCHITECTS 4 EXTENSIONS The perfect, friendly and professional team of registered Arb Architects (RIBA), surveyors and structural engineers for your house extensions, alterations, loft, garage conversions, barn conversions and new house. If you're looking for an amazing Architect who can visualise your dream and design it to your budget, Laurane Bubbins will create the ideal space you're looking for. 'You're in safe hands!' Free Quotes and Visit, Advice and Sketch Options only £50.00 an hour
About The Victor Farrar Partnership- Architects
Architects 4 You trading as The Victor Farrar Partnership
Architects 4 Extensions
Architects 4 Listed Buildings
Architects 4 Churches
Planning Drawings, Building Regulation Drawings, Internal Alterations, Pre Planning Enquiries to Council, Design Options and Budget costings, Sketch proposals, House Plans, Specifications and Schedules of Work to tender to builders, on site contracts with builders, historic buildings consultants.
• 9 O’LEVELS 1982
• 3 A’LEVELS 1984
• London South Bank University 1986- 1990 graduate diploma in Architecture- Equivalent to a Batchelors Degree level 2
• post graduate diploma in architecture 1990-1992
DipArch (USB)1993 - Equivalent to a Masters Degree
Word, Excel & powerpoint intermediate levels
• Approved Architect for the Diocesan Advisory Committee of Peterborough- serving Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Rutland Areas 2006 (A List from 2006)
• Approved Architect for the Diocesan Advisory Committee of St Albans for the inspection of Churches serving Bedfordshire, Luton, Hertfordshire and Barnet.
• Approved Architect for the Diocesan Advisory Committee of Oxford
• Approved Architect for the Diocesan Advisory Committee of Ely
• ARB Architects Registration Board no. 058929B since1992
• RIBA Royal Institute of British Architects membership no/ 619029
• AABC Architect Accredited in Building Conservation Grade I Listed
• EASA Ecclesiastical Architects’ and Surveyors’ Association since 2004
• SPAB Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
• AMS Ancient Monuments Society
• IHBC Institute of Historic Building Conservation 2005 no.1932MEM
• CA Conservation Architect RIBA since 2012
RICS Regional Conservation Award Winner 2012
Professional Indemnity InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £250,000.00
Valid until: 5th May 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more